I'll take my coffee INSTANT please...

This still gets me everytime.

Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru (no idea the stat on this, but I know it's huge) make up for a giant percentage of the coffee produced. Coffee plants are everywhere in these countries and they boast about how good their coffee is. But, you don't even know how many times I've sat down at a home with family, at a restaurant, or cafe and ordered a cup of café, only to be served a cup of hot water, a spoon, and a jar of Nescafé and sugar (yes, NESCAFE...).

It's sad, majority of coffee from these countries is exported and it's usually the best coffee that gets sent out of the country. What's left a lot of times isn't really that good. But for Christ's sake, it has to be better than NESCAFE!

This instant coffee phenomenon baffles me to this day. I loathe you NESCAFE, I really do.

*It should be noted that Peru has actually been the best at consistently serving good, REAL coffee majority of the time. I threw them in the mix because it has still happened and that instant stuff is everywhere.

LOATHE.
0 Responses

Post a Comment