Keeping it classy on the bus

Folks, I am deadly serious when I tell you these facts about buses in Argentina. You may not believe me at first, but you'll eventually accept the truth.

Ok, these buses in Argentina have to be some of the greatest inventions I've ever seen. First of all, they're double deckers. Second, they have tv screens with movies. Third, some have seats that recline flat (180 degrees, kids!) with foot rests. As if all of this weren't posh enough for me (mind you it doesn't take much to impress me these days), they have servers with meals (warm ones too!). And now the kicker. Once they get you that steaming hot meal, they bring you wine. Yep. And if you're lucky a post meal cookie AND champagne. AND some of the times it's in real wine glasses and flutes (glass!). That's better service than you get at the IVY! How could this possibly get better you might ask...well it's all for FREE (well, included in your ticket) and refills are encouraged. Definitely makes those 20 - 30 hour rides A LOT more tolerable.

Needless to say, I plan to return to Argentina soon...by bus.
0 Responses

Post a Comment