The shirts of Ecuador

An oldie, but a classic:
Most of you have heard about these already, but it’s still awesome to retell. We’ve seen some ridiculous shirts, signs, etc in South America but these two are my favorites.


These were both spotted on our jungle trip in Ecuador this last time. On the bus we saw this 10 year old chubby girl wearing this pink shirt. She was eating an ice cream and in her own little world. The shirt had sparkly writing and you wouldn’t have thought anything of it until you read it. We take a closer look and the shirt reads: “Kiss Me: Before My Boyfriend Gets Back”


While eating lunch in Misahuallí, Ecuador by the town center we were escaping the heat, relaxing, and people watching. My friend points out this girl (at most 14-15) wearing this black shirt and tells me to read it. This shirt reads: “I Get Shit Faced Drunk”


Stay classy Ecuador.
0 Responses

Post a Comment