Your meal, just the way you want it: SIN mayonesa.

I devised an ingenius (or at least what I believe to be) system for ordering food the way you want it in South America. Down here, unless you like everything covered in mayonaise or some kind of sauce, majority of the time you'll get it that way regardless - the one that especially comes to mind is the 'sin - con' situation in Cordoba, Argentina (where after about 5 times of me saying ¨sin mayonesa¨ (without) and the waitress' unrelenting response of ¨¿con?¨ (with)). I have now started to tell people that what ever I do NOT want on my food that I am allergic to it and it will make me violently ill or if I want it on the side I tell them I am slightly allergic and to put it on the side because I can´t have too much of it. Seriously, this trick works like a charm. I have never seen this continent so efficient as when the fear of killing you is put upon them.
1 Response
  1. dodson86 Says:

    HAHA great tactic Andreas! It sounds like you are having an awesome time bro, and thats great. Talk to you soon on the g-chat i hope.


Post a Comment